2nd Call for Abstracts
The abstract deadline is extended to 31th October 2017.
- legal, financial, socio-economical and organizational aspects
- planning, modelling and monitoring
- case studies for mine closure
- mine closure and mining infrastructure
- mine flooding, balancing of groundwater deficits and pit lakes
- hydrogeochemistry, AMD and treatments
- geotechnical aspects
- biodiversity and ecological aspects
- handling of contamination and soil formation
- aftercare, marketing, reorganization of land, geotourism
The MINECLOSURE2018 is getting closer. Choose a topic, decide whether you want to make an oral presentation or poster and prepare your abstracts. Please hand in your approximately 400 words abstract as a word- or pdf-file (without a template) to:
The review process is starting soon.
Kind regards and Glückauf!